Friday, June 22, 2012

The Saddest, Most Depraved 27-Minute Documentary I've Ever Seen

I don't really know how I came across the Child of Rage documentary on Youtube. I was watching Kids in the Hall sketches and somehow stumbled onto it. The title made me curious. The first words out of this poor kid's mouth shocked the hell out of me.

A fair word of warning...this documentary is shocking, sad, depraved and extremely fascinating. Simply from a character study point of view, this is one the most brutal and real things you'll ever watch.

Now, there are some tough subjects that get discussed in this video. I do NOT recommend you watch it if you don't want to hear about some real human atrocity. Do not watch this video if there are people around you (i.e. difficult parents) who would not approve. You've been warned.

But seriously...this is worth a watch, especially for anyone with kids.

"Child of Rage" (1990)
HBO Documentary

1 comment: