Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4 Things That Really Irk Me About Traveling

1. Automatic flushing toilets. Dammit, I'll tell you when I'm done not the other way around! This is technology gone too far, and its bullshit.


2. Texans. Even when they're not in Texas, they wear stupid cowboy hats and boots. Dude...it's not 1885 and you look fucking retarded.



3. Loud children on airplanes. Children under the age of 12 should be taken to their destination via car. All I want is some sleep, you spoiled little bastards.


4. Being told to turn off my "electronic equipment" when a plane is taking off or landing. Can't you hear that fucking baby that's screaming bloody murder or the 8 year old who is high on sugar and delight (or fear) from his first time on a plane?! I also don't believe listening to music on my phone while the plane does its thing is going to make us crash. Go to hell flight attendants. I hope your jobs get replaced by robots someday, you worthless cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment