Sunday, May 6, 2012

Comic Book Man 3

Here's the latest list of all the reviews I've done so far for my buddy's website, Florida Geek Scene. The website is actually doing pretty well. Even if you're outside of Florida, check it out...there's some good articles and whatnot there.

Action Comics #9

Earth 2

FF #17

Demon Knights #8

Action Comics #8

Batman #7

Saga #1

John Carter (2012 Film)

Detective Comics #7

Fairest #1

Justice League #6

No need to write a review of the AVENGERS movie. It was badass. Go see it.


1 comment:

  1. I bought Earth 2 #1 and Worlds' Finest #1 last week. They were the first new comics I had bought in months. I really enjoyed them.

    Earth 2: I loved Nicola Scott's artwork, and the idea of a revamped and modernized JSA is intriguing. I also liked that Jay Garrick was from Lansing, MI. I imagined his story was occurring a few blocks from me. I now wanna find that grassy area with the view of the city where I can smash a 6 pack of beer.

    World's Finest: It had such an old school feel, and featured 2 of my favorite artists, so it was essential that I got it. I like the updated Power Girl and Huntress.

    ReplyDelete