Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just In Case You Missed It: Vegan Black Metal Chef

I vaguely remember the time when The Vegan Black Metal Chef first blasted through my computer speakers. I think it was my woman who was looking up recipes who actually came across it. Anyway, this guy is fucking awesome. His sense of humor and knowledge of black metal is clearly evident on his Youtube cooking show.

As far as I know, he's got quite a few episodes online for your evil vegan viewing needs. I've never actually tried any of his recipes (no meat = no interest), but I still like to laugh at his videos from time to time.

So just in case you missed it, here's The Vegan Black Metal Chef!!



If you're interested, watch the video below. Its an interview with the guy who does all of this. Its fun to see how he is when he's not being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment