Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just In Case You Missed It: Gonna Have Ta Smack A Bitch

I recently got around to finally watching the movie "Highlander," which is a fun movie in case you've never seen it.

Anyway, I was thinking about Sean Connery in the movie and it reminded me of this:

Gotta Exercise That Pimp Hand, Bitch! 

A true man of his time, eh?

Good thing there's pictures of him on the Internet that would humble any man:

I am Zardoz, Father of Borat!

I can't imagine the humiliation of being a woman who was just smacked by a guy looking like that. Unfortunately, you know there's someone out there who experienced it firsthand. 

I prefer to remember him as Henry Jones Sr. 


But I can't help but feel that this asshole still needs a good scolding:

I told you, don't hit women and don't call me Junior! Asshole!

2 comments:

  1. What, no love for James Bond? Or the legendary, awful Hifghlander II: The Quickening?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I could only watch like 15 minutes of Highlander II. I do have Highlander III on the DVR right now, i've heard that one is better.

    I dig Bond, but my first exposure to The 'Con was Last Crusade.

    ReplyDelete