Friday, March 23, 2012

Just In Case You Missed It: Arnold Can Party!

This is a really dumb, short video where someone took a scene from Conan the Barbarian (the Arnold Schwarzenegger one), edited out the sword and put in glowsticks. Add a techno track, and BAM you have youtube success.


I've always thought this video was funny as hell. I guess I'm just really easy to entertain. Any time I see this video though, it reminds me of the time when The Governator was a pot-smoker, and seemingly proud of it.


Makes you wonder just what the hell he was on when he did this movie:


This movie sucks more than you could possibly know. Don't believe me?




Fuck it, I'd still party with Conan. Just so long as he leaves that kid at home.

2 comments:

  1. My nipples are very sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing is, I really like Twins. Even Kindergarten Cop!

    ReplyDelete