Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coming Updates to The Vintage Warrior

I've been hit with a creative bug lately, and its all due to one of my best friends ever, Mr. Jason Peden.

I've been using this blog of late to help promote and give snippets for my upcoming comic book OUTLAWS, to be released by WhatTheFlux! Comics. This is going to change.

THE VINTAGE WARRIOR is a blog I've had for years that just laid dormant before OUTLAWS came around. I didn't even come up with a name for it until about a year ago. I never cared for blogging when I created my blogger accout, because I was on MySpace at the time and you could just blog there. Then I moved over to Facebook and communicated directly with the people I needed to, so I didn't blog then either.

I find myself enjoying the hell out of the blogs that my friend Jason and my sister Melissa do, to the point where I check them every day just to have something cool to read while I wake up in the morning.

Dammit, it's my turn.

Over the next few weeks/months/years/decades/centuries I'll be moving the OUTLAWS stuff to its own proper blog, and I will transform THE VINTAGE WARRIOR into what it should be...a cool place to check out cool shit.

This will be the spot to see awesome videos that I come across, reviews that I write, cool photos I find, etc. Basically, all the shit you see me posting on Facebook is going to be put here instead. Facebook has become a dying whore, and I have no interest, motivation or desire to become one of the Twitterati.

The OUTLAWS blog will forever be linked through THE VINTAGE WARRIOR, so no worries there.

I hope all three of you will enjoy THE ALL-NEW VINTAGE WARRIOR when it comes.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, it looks like I have been slacking. My blogs have been more sporadic lately. This partly due to my not allowing myself to get on the computer before work unless I wake up 20 minutes earlier than normal. Otherwise, I'm late for work because I'm such a fricken perfectionist with the writing, revising, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm the same way, but I usually find spelling errors and such AFTER I post. It took me forever to find a look for this page I was happy with, even though they're just simple templates.

    ReplyDelete