Friday, March 23, 2012

Comic Book Man 2

Just in case you're bored and want to read some opinions on the Internet...here's some links to the more recent reviews I've written for my buddy's website, Florida Geek Scene.

Batman #7
http://www.floridageekscene.com/review/batman-7/

Saga #1
http://www.floridageekscene.com/review/saga-1/
(for fans of snark, I recommend reading this one. Some guy posted a snarky comment about my review, and I pretty much destroyed him with my retort.)

I did a review of the John Carter movie as well, but it was pretty much a rehash of what I wrote about it here on my blog, so you're not missing anything there.

I usually only do 1 review a week for this website, so you'll only get the "Comic Book Man" topic once a month or so from now on. you're crushed by this news, I know.

2 comments:

  1. Damn, you brutalized that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't put up with that shit. If the guy had actually read the review I wouldn't have even responded.

    ReplyDelete